Budapest Segway Private Fun Tour
It's new, it's fun, it's unique!
Learn to ride and Segway the self balancing electric scooter and then we take you on a guided tour of the inner Pest side.
Click here for full tour description.
Our private tours can be conducted in several languages – please email us with your enquiry!
Highlights and Themes
- Hungarian History and Culture
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrássy, the best shopping street in town!
- Inner Pest – Great Synagogue, Deák and Erzsébet Squares, St Stephen's Basilica and Chain Bridge
- Walking District – Váci St, Vörösmarty Sq, Danube Promenade, Vigadó
- Parliament and Liberty Square areas
Tour PriceONLINE BOOKING
1 - 2 persons
150 € (online booking)
3 - 16 persons
75 € per person (online booking)
Inclusions: Private guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, Stops for photos
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip
Full tour description
The tour starts with a 20-30 -minute orientation session in front of our office on the square. You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest. Which ever tour, the day or night tours will give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from the office in the city center to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Grand Boulevard of Andrássy framed by its tree-lined avenues. The Segway tours with more time will see Deak Square, Erzsébet Square, Great Synagogue, Vörösmarty Square and the Váci Walking District, the Vigadó and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Roosevelt Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square plus and much more!
- No infants allowed
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg (90llbs) and be at least 10 years of age.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.